A Parent’s Review of the DaVinci Emily 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Latest posts by Stefani P (see all)
- Bradshaw Black Comforter Set – Very Indulgent - October 1, 2019
- Signature Sleep 12-Inch Memory Foam Mattress Review - April 15, 2019
- How Often Should You Wash a Mattress Protector? - November 10, 2018
If you’re on the search for the perfect crib in order to complete your nursery, you may be interested in the DaVinci Emily 4-in-1 convertible crib.
To learn about the advantages of buying the DaVinci Emily Crib before you make a final purchase, simply continue reading.
6 Reasons Why the DaVinci Emily 4-in-1 Convertible Crib is Worth Purchasing:
1. It can transition from a crib suitable for a newborn baby to a full size bed.
Are you interested in the idea of convertible cribs?
This particular model is a great investment as it can be converted from a crib to a toddler bed as your baby grows. Included in your box, you’ll find a toddler guard rail kit, a toddler sized headboard and a toddler sized foot-board.
Better yet, when your toddler has outgrown their bed, you’ll also be able to convert their toddler sized bed into a full sized bed.
As this crib is so sturdily built, don’t be surprised if your child still chooses to sleep in it when they’re a full grown adult. Better yet once this crib is converted into a full sized bed, it looks just as sophisticated as a standard adult sized bed.
2. It can also be converted into a day bed.
3. It comes with a comfortable, mattress.
A mattress comes included in the purchase price of your Davinci Emily 4-in-1 convertible crib. So you won’t have to worry about purchasing a separate mattress for your crib.
Best of all, the included mattress can be adjusted to four different height levels.
4. There are no moving parts.
As a parent your number one concern will be the safety of your child. This particular model is a safe choice as it contains no moving parts.
Moving parts can be hazardous as your child could get their finger caught or find themselves crushed by a moving part.
5. It’s created out of high quality parts that are guaranteed to last.
Choices include a cherry wood model and an oak wood model. One reason why you should seriously consider purchasing a solid wood crib, like this model is that if you plan to have further children, a solid wood crib will be sturdy enough to be used by multiple children.
6. It’s a breeze to put together.
Whilst this model does come flat packed, you should be able to assemble it within 30 minutes.
So if you don’t consider yourself a handy person, you’ll still be able to build your child’s new convertible crib on your own, without having to call a friend or family member for assistance.
So if you’ve just celebrated the birth of a newborn or are expecting your new arrival in the months to come and are keen to purchase a practical, convertible crib that will grow with your child, you simply can’t go wrong purchasing the Davinci Emily 4-in-1 convertible crib.
- Meets ASTM international and U.S. CPSC safety standards; GREENGUARD Gold Certified - screened for 360 VOCs and over 10,000 chemicals
- Finished in non-toxic multi-step painting process, lead and phthalate safe; 100% sustainable New Zealand pine wood
- Hidden hardware construction with four adjustable mattress positions
- Converts to toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed; Sold Separately: Toddler Bed Conversion Kit (M3099), Full-size Conversion Kit (M5789), Standard-size Crib Mattress
- Max weights: toddler bed = 50 lbs, full-size bed = 500 lbs; Slat strength: 135 lbs; 1 year warranty