Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib Review
If you are a new parent in search of a top quality crib for your little one, then this Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 crib review can help you decide if this product is a solid option for you.
So, check out this review and learn more about the features, pros and cons of this crib model as presented below. Or simply read more convertible crib reviews on our website.
Features of the Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
The Emery 4-in-1 convertible children crib is designed with functionality and convenience in mind. In particular, it can be converted to a toddler bed, and into a full size bed or daybed, which makes it still very useful even as your baby grows up.
With such versatility, your child should be able to use the crib for several years, and this spares you from having to buy different types of beds to accommodate his or her needs.
Among the features of this convertible crib are the following:
1. Versatile Design
This crib by Delta Children has a convertible design, which means it can be transformed into a full-size bed and daybed along with a headboard and rail. If you wish to add a guardrail, this component can be purchased separately, along with crib conversion rails.
With this convertible feature, the crib-turned-bed can be used by your child for a number of years.
2. Durable and Safe for Your Child
Made of sturdy and solid wood, this crib is durable enough to last for a long time. It is also free from harmful materials, as it has been tested for toxic elements and has met the safety standards set by the ASTM.
With a JPMA certification, you can be certain that your child is not exposed to safety risks while cradled in this well-designed crib and bed in one.
3. Chic and Stylish
If you need an elegant crib that will match the nursery’s interior design, then this Emery 4-in-1 baby crib fits the bill perfectly. You can choose from two attractive finishes for the crib including dark chocolate and white, which are versatile and beautiful shades for any baby’s room.
It should be a breeze finding suitable decorative items that would go along with this crib.
The most striking positive feature of this crib is its convertible design. For budget-conscious and practical parents, it helps to invest on a superior quality crib that is not just good for a few months.
Since it can be used as a crib, toddler bed, daybed and full-size bed, there is no need to buy various types of beds during your child’s growing up years.
Moreover, this crib is made of the finest materials that can resist premature wear and tear. Assembly is also hassle-free, which makes it quick and simple for parents to put together in a matter of minutes.
Some customers who have bought this crib were not completely pleased with some of its features. For instance, there are angled brackets in the crib that tend to create a gap in the dust ruffle, and this may end up getting pulled in a strange way.
To solve this issue, however, it may help to use a dust ruffle that comes with slits to fit in the bracket. Buying conversion rails to transform the crib into a bed is also advisable since these components are not included in the package.
Overall, the Delta Children Emery 4-in-1 Crib offers you a bang for your buck. It is versatile, stylish and durable, and you can expect this fine piece of furniture to last for quite a while.
While there may be some complaints about the lack of conversion rails in the package or minor concerns with the angled brackets, the benefits still outweigh all of these.
With the excellent construction, elegant design and easy assembly of this convertible crib, you can get the best value for your money by investing on this product that will meet your expectations.
- CONVERTIBLE CRIB: Converts from a crib to a toddler bed, daybed and full size bed with headboard (Daybed Rail included; Toddler Guardrail #0080 and Full Size Metal Bed Frame #0040 sold separately)
- GROWS WITH BABY: The 3 position mattress height adjustment on this crib allows you to lower the mattress as your baby begins to sit or stand.Do not use abrasive chemicals
- BUILT TO LAST: Strong and sturdy wood construction helps create a dream nursery where you’ll spend plenty of Mommy and Me/Daddy and Me time; Easy assembly
- WE PUT YOUR BABY’S SAFETY FIRST: This crib is JPMA certified to meet or exceed all safety standards set by the CPSC & ASTM; Tested for lead and other toxic elements to meet or exceed government and ASTM safety standards
- SIZE: 55.75 Inches W x 30.25 Inches D x 43.75 Inches H; Fits standard size crib mattress (sold separately); Cuna para bebé que se convierte en una cama para niño/niña, sofá cama y cama de tamaño completo