Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump Review
- Intex Comfort Plush Elevated Dura-Beam Airbed Review - January 17, 2022
- Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump Review - January 16, 2022
- Insta Bed Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump Review - January 15, 2022
Two words come to mind when you think of Serta: quality and comfort. While the company is known for their traditional mattresses, Serta is actually a big player in the air mattress industry! The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump is their premium air mattress offered; and it sure does not disappoint!
Serta’s Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump provides the sleeper with premium comfort and a great sleep guaranteed! The Never Flat Pump ensures that the Serta Raised Air Mattress will not deflate when you’re sleeping. You will most definitely have back pain after sleeping on this air mattress!
The foundation of the airbed is the 35 circular coils that create a very support and extremely level sleep surface. Weight is going to be evenly distributed throughout this airbed. Unlike air mattresses of old, there will be no sagging of this air mattress.
Also, if you want extra comfort, you can get the Serta Raised Air Mattress with a pillow top surface! It will feel like you’re sleeping on a cloud!
Serta makes their Raised Air Mattress with the highest quality materials. The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump touts a water and puncture resistant sleep surface. This is excellent if you’re in the market for an airbed to take camping with you! It also cuts down the odds that you’re going to need to replace this air mattress anytime soon.
The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump comes in your traditional queen mattress size of 80” x 60” x 18”. The surface is designed so that your queen size sheets will be able to easily fit and not come off when sleeping.
The airbed folds up nicely and easily goes back into its carry bag.
The NeverFlat pump system gives your air mattress the ability to stay inflated during the whole night! The second pump remains on throughout the night; silently replacing any air that is lost. This is wonderful technology to have, especially if you’re someone that tosses and turns when they sleep. Tossing and turning is one of the leading causes of air loss in an airbed.
One thing that you’re going to want to take note of is that it’s recommended that you inflate the Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump at least 1 hour before intended use. The reason for this is because Serta wants to ensure that the sleeper is going to be sleeping on a flat, evenly distributed surface.
Serta is one of the leading mattress brands for a reason. They know how to take care of their customers and stand by their product 100%. If you ever have any problem with your mattress, you can give them a call at 1-800-325-4121 and a friendly customer service representative will assist you.
The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump is one of the best airbeds on the market. You are guaranteed to have a great night’s sleep. Serta ensures that you’re going to sleep soundly and wake up without any back pain whatsoever. The Serta Raised Air Mattress with Never Flat Pump will remain inflated all night long, and when you’re done, you easily pack it up and carry on with your life!
- NEVER FLAT TECHNOLOGY: Our Serta Queen air mattress has 2 inflation pumps. One handles rapid inflation and deflation at the turn of a dial. The secondary silent air pump will allow you to set your desired firmness of the inflatable bed, and then if the bed loses air during the night the silent secondary pump will automatically turn on and retain your desired firmness. Here at Serta, we want to ensure you, or your guest gets a restful night’s sleep!
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Constructed with heavy-duty waterproof puncture-resistant materials. This Air bed sits tall like a traditional bed, futon, or sofa bed. At 18" tall any guest should be able to get in and out of this guest bed with ease. This portable Queen air mattress with built in pump is a premium sleep solution for anyone looking for the best night’s sleep.
- SOFT AND SUPPORTIVE: This luxury Queen air mattress uses independent coils to allow for a firm yet supportive sleeping experience. This premium Queen inflatable bed houses 35 coils. The flocking on the surface of this blow up bed creates a plush and breathable membrane that is comfortable to the touch or secures your sheets all night long. Here at Serta, we want to ensure you, or your guest gets a restful night’s sleep!
- READY TO GO: The Serta Never Flat Raised Queen air mattress is ready for anything whether you are camping out, sleeping over, or hosting a house full. This blowup bed packs down small for storage and transportation. The included storage tote bag is oversized so packing up the air mattress is easy. The airbed also comes with a built in cord storage box. This makes your self inflating air mattress the best portable bed you could ask for.
- 2 YEAR PEACE OF MIND WARRANTY: What good is an air mattress if it’s not ready at a moment’s notice? Hassle free warranty support for 2 full years, the Serta Queen Never Flat air mattress is built to last and designed with regular use in mind. Contact our Customer Service team for prompt service or to answer any questions.