Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
It is well-renowned that one of the most vital components of any nursery is a convertible crib.
Sleep is an important aspect of a baby’s early life as it effectively encourages both their physical as well as mental growth. Compounded by the fact that raising children possess a major challenge in terms of finances, it is vital that soon-to-be parent make the right choice when selecting a convertible crib for their baby’s nursery.
This review of the Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib offers an in-depth look at the benefits that both parent and baby can enjoy from this cost-effective purchase.
Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib – Great Adaptability
The single most vital aspect that one should consider when selecting a crib for their baby’s nursery is that babies tend to grow at a very fast pace during their early years of life, and require parents to continuously make sleeping adjustments to accommodate this growth.
As such, this forms the main reason why this convertible crib model is considered a parent’s best option.
Stork Craft cribs are very adaptable and can be easily transformed into full-size, day or toddler beds to suit each developmental phase one’s child goes through during their first years of life.
The Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib design allows one to easily make alterations and adjustments to accommodate a child’s growth without spending any money.
How about convertible crib with attached changer and drawers?
This particular feature provides convenience particularly for parents who do not have a lot of room in their nursery.
The changer size is 17″L x 32″W x 43″H with three roomy drawers to keep most needed items close by.
The changer pad area is 16″L x 27″W however the cover for the changer that comes with it is quite thin, about 1/2 inch.
Other Benefits of the Stork Craft Portofino 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
- Added stability and security for a baby during sleep as all four sides of the crib are stationary
- Comes with a change pad made of waterproof vinyl
- The crib is eligible for replacement parts at no charge after purchase
- Has a stylish design that makes the nursery visually appealing while still providing optimum functionality
- Yes – toddler rail is included
- Measures at 71 x 32.5 x 43 inches
- Changer size 17″L x 32″W x 43″H and the changer pad area is 16″L x 27″W
However, it is very important to mention that although the crib is highly functional, the initial process of setting up the crib may pose as a challenge due to the format of the instruction manual.
Rather than use text to detail the process, the instructions are mainly composed of pictures and the assembly pieces are not clearly marked out. Thus, making it difficult to understand the setting up processes.
However, the benefits offered by the crib far outweigh this minor disadvantage.
All in all, the crib’s adaptability that accommodates a child’s future growth as well as the accompanying drawers and changer are critical cost effective features that all parents ought to consider.
Not only do parents benefit from not worrying about future purchases, but they also benefit from minimizing the space in their child’s nursery. It provides great value for money and will be useful for years to come.
- CONVERTIBLE DESIGN: The Storkcraft Portofino Fixed Side Convertible Crib converts easily from crib to toddler bed/day bed & even full bed! This versatile crib will provide your child with a comfortable place to sleep from infancy through adolescence.
- ADJUSTABLE MATTRESS HEIGHT: With adjustable mattress heights, the Storkcraft Portofino Convertible Crib will keep your baby safe and comfortable in a bed that will grow with them. This convertible, adjustable, versatile bed can last your child a lifetime.
- ONLY ONE YOU NEED: With an assortment of modern finishes, Storkcraft baby cribs coordinate with any nursery décor. A Storkcraft crib could be the only bed you'll ever to purchase for your child, as they convert to multiple stages to grow with your child.
- COMPLETE BEDROOM SOLUTION: Storkcraft manufactures products for the total infant, kid’s, or teen bedroom solution, including changing tables, dressers, glider rocker chairs, mattresses, beds, and bunk beds from brands like Graco, Thomasville, or Broyhill.